The XIV World Conference of Regular Masonic Grand Lodges is coming to San Francisco Nov. 18-21, offering an unprecedented experience for California Masons. Special events are selling out quickly. REGISTER TODAY.
Wondering what to expect? We’ve compiled our top 10 favorite highlights below.
- Attend interesting, relevant sessions. With topical themes like “technology and the fraternity,” “tolerance in contemporary Masonry,” and “the charity of modern Masons,” the seven conference sessions will address a variety of interests.
- Check out the newly remodeled California Masonic Memorial Temple. If you haven’t been to Grand Lodge since last year’s remodel, take some time to check out the building’s improvements and to help kick off the conference on Wednesday evening during a welcome reception.
- Contemplate “hot topics” with Masons around the world. Have a great strategy to share or trying to problem-solve with your lodge? Join a conversation with Masonic leaders from throughout the world and learn how other jurisdictions are dealing with similar issues.
- Enjoy a dazzling dinner cruise. On Thursday evening, take in the dazzling beauty of the San Francisco skyline during a dinner cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Enjoy delicious food and drinks prepared on board by local chefs, and lively entertainment.
- Include your family in fellowship opportunities. During Friday’s conference sessions, your spouse, partner, and family are invited to begin their day with a tempting social brunch at the renowned InterContinental Mark Hopkins Hotel.
- Relax and enjoy. On Friday evening, relax during a delectable banquet with live entertainment at the historic California Masonic Memorial Temple.
- Dance away the evening in historic San Francisco City Hall. On Saturday evening, celebrate the culmination of the conference with an elegant gala and closing ceremony in the beautiful rotunda of historic San Francisco City Hall.
- Showcase the best of California Masonry. Have you ever visited a lodge in another jurisdiction and wish you could have shared your own experience? The World Conference offers and opportunity to introduce members throughout the world to the special brotherhood we celebrate in the Golden State.
- Build relationships with brothers worldwide. Have you ever dreamed of visiting a Masonic lodge in Indiana or India; Japan or Gabon; Belgium or Baja? During the world conference, attendees will have the opportunity to build Masonic friendships throughout the world.
- Watch the San Francisco Opera perform Mozart’s “The Magic Flute.” Enjoy an enchanting performance of this beloved opera, preceded by a private reception in Davies Symphony Hall – along with a brief lecture by past grand master R. Stephen Doan about the opera’s Masonic connections. Buy discounted tickets now!
Tickets to World Conference social events have limited capacity and may sell out soon. Register now to reserve your place.