The 166th Annual Communication is just a few short days away, and in between business sessions, this year’s guests will enjoy a variety of helpful services and new ways to engage.
• Learn about the new lodge app: A new app for lodges is being rolled out statewide. Stop by the Lodge Resources booth to learn more, and give it a test-drive.
• Purchase a book of Masonic wisdom by Past Grand Master John L. Cooper III: Visit Los Angeles fraternal supply in the Exhibit Hall to purchase a copy of “The Questing Mind Is a Salient Characteristic of a Freemason: A Collection of Writings by John L. Cooper.”
• Simplify lodge finances with Intacct: Visit the Lodge Resources booth in the lobby for tips on getting your lodge started with Intacct – Grand Lodge’s accounting and reporting solution for lodges and halls.
• View a new exhibit at the Henry Wilson Coil Library and Museum of Freemasonry: Don’t miss a brand-new exhibit about the history of Freemasonry in California, from the state’s origin through present day.
• Preserve your lodge’s records: Wondering what the best way is to keep your lodge’s history intact? Visit the Lodge Resources booth to learn more about Grand Lodge’s storage solutions: Iron Mountain and The Vault.
Plus, be on the lookout for an email from Grand Lodge full of helpful “what to pack” reminders – from medications to your credential.
All freemason.org articles may be repurposed by any Masonic publication with credit to the Grand Lodge of California. Print this article and post it at lodge; include it in your Trestleboard or website; email it to members; or use the buttons at the top of this page to share it on Facebook or Twitter.