Last week we asked more than 115,000 fans on the Masons of California Facebook page what the most interesting book related to Masonry that they’ve read lately is. Answers included:
• “Foucault’s Pendulum” by Umberto Eco
• “The Lost Keys of Freemasonry” by Manly P. Hall
• “The Collective Works of Brother Charles M. Harper Sr.”
• “Benjamin Franklin” by Walter Isaacson
• “America’s Secret Destiny” by Robert Hieronimus P.h.D.
• “The Royal Arch of Enoch” by Robert W. Sullivan IV
• “ The Piebald Standard” by Edith Simon
Have another one to add to the list? Let us know by joining the conversation on Facebook: facebook.com/MasonsofCalifornia.
All freemason.org articles may be repurposed by any Masonic publication with credit to the Grand Lodge of California. Print this article and post it at lodge; include it in your Trestleboard or website; email it to members; or use the buttons at the top of this page to share it on Facebook or Twitter.