You can now pay your lodge dues online through PayPal using your credit card or an existing PayPal account.
- Is it secure?
- PayPal encrypts your information in transit from your computer using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol.
- See PayPal’s security measures for further information.
- What about privacy?
- PayPal protects your privacy and does not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Is there a fee?
- Yes, a PayPal service fee of $4.35 will be added to each transaction.
- Can I pay last year’s dues?
- Yes, but you will need to pay for each year’s dues separately.
- How do I pay online?
- Click on the PayPal button that corresponds to the year you want to pay dues for.
- You will be taken to the secure PayPal web site.
- Follow the instructions provided by PayPal to make your payment.
- Return to this page if you are purchasing multiple years.